Archive for the 'Journalism' Category
More golden oldies from Sarah’s vault. I wrote this essay as an undergrad (1999 I think;) it’s not bad, a little naive, but I make some good points and have a few great examples. Mark and Bourke-White certainly have much in common.
Bourke-White marks the evolution from the machine aesthetic to the more human approach. […]
You are currently browsing the Sarah Wichlacz weblog archives for the 'Journalism' category.Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
- Washington DC Summer 2006 at Sarah Wichlacz
- Miroslav Tichý (Painter and Photographer) Revisited
- Buffalo Zoo Gate Sculptures at Sarah Wichlacz
- Preliminary Scanner Camera at Sarah Wichlacz
- Issues of Narration: Voice-Over in Film
- Margaret Bourke-White and Mary Ellen Mark: Documentary Heritage
- Andrea Modica at Catherine Edelman Gallery
- Raised By Wolves as a Non-Fictional Multi-Media Narrative