Archive for the 'Personal' Category
Washington DC Summer 2006 at Sarah Wichlacz
I’ve just settled into my new place in Washington DC (Alexandria, Va specifically.) The move was fairly sudden; but my husband Shawn (http://shawnrider.com) was offered a job a PBS and I was too good to pass up. I’ve been exploring the city trying to look the local that I […]
I’m trying out this new, more blog style homepage - I hope it gets me to be more active on the web.
You are currently browsing the Sarah Wichlacz weblog archives for the 'Personal' category.Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
- Washington DC Summer 2006 at Sarah Wichlacz
- Miroslav Tichý (Painter and Photographer) Revisited
- Buffalo Zoo Gate Sculptures at Sarah Wichlacz
- Preliminary Scanner Camera at Sarah Wichlacz
- Issues of Narration: Voice-Over in Film
- Margaret Bourke-White and Mary Ellen Mark: Documentary Heritage
- Andrea Modica at Catherine Edelman Gallery
- Raised By Wolves as a Non-Fictional Multi-Media Narrative